Organizations implement some or the other form of skill assessment tests on their own. But the results may vary, personal bias may creep in and also become non-compliant with industry standards. It is also possible that once candidates come to know that there is a particular pattern followed by one company, the questions may get leaked online. That’s why it is important to work along with an assessment platform like Otomeyt to ensure certain key factors fall in place, like
- A library consisting of a large number of tests to achieve accuracy and integrity
- An in-built tool for comparison with the performance with the general population of coders even outside the pool of applicants
- A large database of tests that support multiple skill assessment
Hence it is always advisable to obtain the help of experts in screening test designs. Learn more.
- Technical Screening Tools : How are they helping in Effective Screening and Internal Mobility? - September 7, 2020
- 5 Best Practices for Digital Recruitment - September 7, 2020
- Resetting the HR Agenda: 5 Trends to Consider in the New Normal - September 2, 2020